Friday, March 3

i love this song ..

So Suddenly


So Suddenly

So strange

Life wakes you up

Things change

I've done my best

I've served my call

I thought I had it all

So suddenly

So Strong

My prejudice was gone

You needed me

I found my place

I'm different now

??????? days … ?

Now

The Greatest Reward

Is the light in your eyes ..

Sound of your voice

And the touch of your hand.

You make me who I am.

You trusted me to grow.

I gave my heart to show.

There's is nothing else I cherish more

I stand by you

For sure

Now the Greatest reward

Is the love that I can breath

I'm here for you now

For as long as I leave

You make me who I am .

So suddenly

It’s clear to me

Things change

Our future lies in here and now

We made it through , somehow

Now the greatest reward

It is the love that I can give .

I live for you , for as long as I live

You make me who I am .

You made me who I am .


Celine Dion .

i do love this song ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home