Sunday, February 26

Hormones

Strange Country i live in , IRAN ..

it's the end of feb.
and everyone knows even cats CHANGE behavior in this season .

so , in tehran , the things i feel and the things i see has Strange deep impact on me .
i consider myself a male member of the society , and i consider having sex a natural right of my life . spending more than 6-7 years on finding a mate for this purpose ( i Don't like to use sluts , cause i'm not into USING another human being ) i find it extremely hard to find a determine female member of the society, seeking means to quench desires .

and today i saw a strange thing that made me think deeper about myself .

a man was following a woman in a alley i was walking in , then she started to scream and running after the man . ( the man was following her .. at first ) few people stopped the man and the woman hit the man with her shoe . and left ,
the man keept walking and passed by my side , murmuring by himself : " Ok if i don't fuck u someone else will ... "
and he went by .

i suddenly started to think , What am i , Where am i , What the hell is going on , this country is exploding from cultural disasters and Social Sicknesses .

and then i laughed at myself .. " you little fool , are you trying to find a Sex mate in THIS society , where no woman feels safe ... ? "

i kept on thinking ...
what is this NEED ? what is it ? why do i feel the urge to fulfil it , why do i feel like it will be a huge pleasure to Enjoy and give pleasure in a balanced relation .
why is it always like a sin ?
what's wrong with me , or the society or .... ?

and i'm confused , like always ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

تازه می دونی درد قضیه کجاست؟ زندگی در این کشور چنان تاثیرات جبران ناپذیری روی آدم می ذاره که اگه شانس دررفتن از اون خراب شده هم به آدم دست بده تاثیر بسزایی در حل این مشکل نمی کنه

خدایا ایران را نابود بفرما

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if these are yours or someone else`s, but whats the difference. This is the feeling many young peoples in our country or better to say in our situation or time have. Some are tired of thinking about it anymore, some prefere to forget and resort to something else which is nothingness and some others are still wondering ;whats wrong ? is it with them?with society?with both? What shall I do? Whats my fault living in barrel of shit? How much should I try? How long should I breath in stinky air? What happened for my dreams? Is it me the human being ? is it the life I should have?.............................

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home