Monday, January 23

I'm Really Stunned.


i live in a country called IRAN ,

this country has so many Strange things inside .
But a point that has just took my attention is..
i can't find a single example of a girl pursuing aims
beyond her outfit and appearances . Not even a motivated boy .

What has happened to us?

.. Maybe I'm wrong..

I'm still living with the hope of a great day .. a day I can find the environment of my guidance school and high school. A place where making things, changing things and pushing the limits were standard motives and standard happenings.
but now I'm stuck .. Between motionless aimless people.. Young people .. At the same age of mine.. But with no tendency to move.

I feel like I belong to the extinct species.

I wish i could find more of my own species ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home